The Scientific Committee will evaluate the Abstracts received.
Original Works (not published or discussed yet) both Poster and Oral Presentation: submission deadline is 1st of August 2013.
All the accepted papers will be included in the final scientific program and printed in the Congress Compact Disk.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
The Abstracts have to be written in ENGLISH language and they have to include the following sections:
• Introduction (description of the aims/objectives of the research)
• Materials and methods (description of the methodoly used)
• Results (description of the results of the research)
• Conclusions (brief final comments)
• Key words (up to five)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WRITING AND SENDING ABSTRACTS
Format - please prepare and send the abstract using following guidelines
● Text of the abstract should contain the maximum of 3000 characters (for the abstract itself), indentation 1, font Arial 12 – Latin font.
● Photos and tables are not accepted.
● DO NOT write in the Abstract Model: title, author or topic, use the Abstract Platform to give this information.
● Do not list referenced literature
● Abstract must contain clearly marked: introduction and goal of the project, methods, results, conclusion and key words.
● For lecturers on invitation: abstract in English, limited to 1 A4 pages, 2 cm margins on all sides, indentation 1.
● WRITE in the Abstract Platform: title of the abstract or work, your full forename and surname, institution you are from, address of the Institution, City, State, telephone No and e-mail address. Contact will be mostly through e-mail address you wrote. If there are coauthors the same for them. Number of coauthors is max five.
● DEADLINE: to send abstracts and works is 1st of August 2013
Reception of abstracts confirmation
By Avgust the 1st 2013 you will be informed by e - mail you stated in the abstract if your work is selected, and on the official website there will be a program with the presentation form of your abstract.
Accepted abstracts will be on CD.
Download Abstract Model
Enter Abstract Platform